Rental of our Building
(For Wedding Rentals – Click HERE)
The purpose of the occasion(s) must be in keeping with the Principles of the Unitarian Universalist Association.
The Seven UU Principles
We the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Any request that has a clear political agenda must be approved by the Board of Trustees and have a disclaimer in all its publicity.
- Contact the church for information about fees
- Obtain forms from the church administrator or click below
- Check dates with church administrator (church administrator will check the dates with the Minister)
- Church administrator will notify the sexton
- Payment to be made 5 days before the event. Rental fee payable to ‘Unitarian Universalist Society of Rockport.’
PLEASE SIGN BOTH FORMS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST