Rental of our Building
- For Wedding Rentals – Click HERE
- For Memorials, please refer to our Memorial Service and Reception Planning Guide
The Unitarian Universalist Society of Rockport can be rented by groups and organizations for meetings and small and large events. All rentals must be approved by the Board of Trustees. Please contact our office administrator for more information.
The purpose of the occasion(s) must be in keeping with the Principles of the Unitarian Universalist Association.
The Seven UU Principles
We the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Any request that has a clear political agenda must be approved by the Board of Trustees and have a disclaimer in all its publicity.